You always hear people say, "boys" or he is "such a boy" or "he is all boy" etc. What does this mean? Until you have a boy I don't think you can GET it! Boys and girls are so different....at least mine are. It is very interesting how children are pre-wired in so many ways. We try to take the credit or the blame but there is some stuff they are just born with. Example...same environment, same house, same dog, same exposure to our dog and my daughter CAN NOT GET ENOUGH of my dog. She rolls on the floor with her, wants her to lick her face and just smothers the poor dog. Blake on the other hand...he just shreeks "maddie is bothering me!" He loves her and is kind to her a lot, but that majority of the time he does not want her on him or near him. He was pre-wired as was she....I think.
Boys are just a special breed. My little guy loves me more than I have ever been loved. I can feel his love in my core. He adores me and it melts me! He cuddles with me, hugs me, kisses me, tells me he loves me, always wants me holding him and I LOVE IT! While he is the most loving child he is wild, wide open, a walking tornado, he makes tractor and airplane noises with his mouth...basically he is a typical BOY...OK he is a MAMA's BOY!
Today, my daughter yells, "Mom, Blake needs you. He is stuck up high and can't get down." Me: "OK I will be there in a second." I grab my camera, wondering what I will find. Nothing too exciting, he has just climbed up to the top shelf of Allie's built-ins and can't get down. The more annoying part, he dumped everything that was on the shelves to the floor. I HATE messes!
He has been using scissors before and decided to try and cut Maddie's (the dog) hair. Of course he misses and cuts her ear. Maddie yelps, I turn around to find maddie shaking her head and blood flying all over my kitchen. Thanks, buddy.
Even when he is in our house he takes himself outside to use the bathroom. He drops his drawers anywhere and goes t-t anywhere....public places do not matter!
He also comes in my room every morning, climbs in my bed with me snuggles with me. If I am already up (not often) he cries, "but mommy, I didn't get to sleep with you!"
The love he shows me is amazing and it really helps when the "boy" comes out and messes up everything in sight! You've gotta love the boys! It is true.....BOYS WILL BE BOYS, the sooner you accept it, the better off you will be. You can not change them! If you can't beat them, join them.
No comments:
Post a Comment